Conditions of Hire
- The Bunkhouse will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. We
ask that you vacate the property by 10.30 am on the day of departure
to allow time for cleaning and any maintenance before the next visitors
arrive. We can arrange to store your luggage on the day of your departure
after 10.30am to allow an extra day for that last walk, route on the
cliffs or dip in the sea!
- Provision for pets can be made subject to prior discussion.
- The number of persons confirmed by the booking must not be exceeded.
- All outdoor gear and footwear must be kept in the drying room/lock-up.
- Upon vacation of bunkhouse, we ask that you leave the bunkhouse clean
and tidy using the cleaning products provided and to inform us of any
damage or breakages.
- It is advisable that the visitor takes out their own holiday insurance
cover as we are not liable for personal injury or damage to property.
- As Lower Hardingsdown Farm is a working farm, we ask that visitors
do not wander around the farm buildings and stock-yard without permission.
Completion and signing of the booking form
indicates acceptance of these conditions.
Last update: 9th January, 2008