How to find us
Directions by Road
- Exit M4 motorway at junction 47 (Swansea West). Take the A483(T)
- At roundabout (approx 1 mile), take right turn onto A484.
- At next roundabout take 2nd left.
- After approximately 1 mile, turn left at roundabout towards Gowerton/Gower.
- You will go under a railway bridge and after 100m will reach traffic
lights where you turn right towards Gower on B4295.
- Stay on this road for approximately 7 miles. You will go through
the villages to Penclawdd, Crofty, Llanrhidian, Old Walls and then Burry
- At about 0.5 miles AFTER Burry Green look out for a bus shelter and
post box and turn left.
- Follow the lane to where the tarmac road changes into rough track
and turn right into Lower Hardingsdown Farm.
- Drive down farmyard and Hardingsdown Bunkhouse will be on your left.
There is a regular bus route (No. 16 service) from the centre of Swansea
out to Llangennith. Telephone First (local bus services) on 0870 6082608
for information and timetable.
Last update: 9th January, 2008